The Nikon Coolpix L15 has been designed for ease of use and is described as a compact point-and-shoot digital camera. No matter if you are a novice or an advanced camera user, the Nikon Coolpix L15 will suit both.
The camera has a high performance while keeping things simple thanks to EXPEED, this is a digital image processing concept. The Nikon Coolpix L15 features such things as optical lens shift VR which is an image stabilization system.
Some other great features that this compact camera uses are Face-Priority AF, D-Lighting as well as Red-Eye Fix.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): Approx. 91 x 61 x 29.5 mm (3.6 x 2.4 x 1.2 in.) excluding projections
- Effective pixels: 8.0 million
- Image sensor: 1/2.5-in. CCD; total pixels: approx. 8.29 million
- Interface: USB
- ISO sensitivity: Auto (auto gain ISO 64-1000)
- Lens: 3x Zoom
- Monitor: 2.8-in.
- Power sources: Two AA alkaline
- Storage Media: Internal memory (approx. 23 MB), SD memory
- Vibration Reduction (VR): Optical lens shift VR
- Weight: Approx. 125 g (4.4 oz.) without battery and SD memory card